Date TBA Soon:
The MEGSL Fall Back to School Gathering
Save the Date:
The MEGSL Fall Conference
Oct. 10-11, 2014
The Mathematics Educators of Greater St. Louis (MEGSL) is offering two $1000 scholarships for high school and college students interested in careers in mathematics education. Download the high school or college application form and nominate that outstanding student who could use $1,000 to pay for their education next year. Applications are due by April 1 each school year.
Past Scholarship winners:
- 2014 High School Scholarship winner: Mariah Glore
- 2014 University Scholarship winner: Joey Mirth
- 2013 High School Scholarship winner: Lizzie Schneider
- 2013 University Scholarship winner: Elizabeth Sippel
- 2012 High School Scholarship winner: Julia Nichols
- 2012 University Scholarship winner: Anna Shaw
- 2011 High School Scholarship winner: Molly Dean
- 2011 University Scholarship winner: Wayne Dierker
- 2010 High School Scholarship winner: Wayne Dierker
- 2010 University Scholarship winner: Anna Shaw
MEGSL Teacher of the Year
One of the goals of the Mathematics Educators of Greater St. Louis is to recognize excellence in mathematics teaching. To meet this goal, Teacher-of-the-Year Awards are given each spring and in four categories: K–5 (Elementary), 6–8 (Middle), 9–12 (Secondary), and Post-Secondary.
Do you have a colleague who is a deserving candidate? Download a MEGSL Teacher-of-the-Year Award nomination form. Nominations are due by April 1 each school year.
MEGSL news right to your inbox
Interested in upcoming MEGSL or other math-related events? Send your email address to publicity chair Steve Willott and stay updated! Just ask Steve to add your address to the MEGSL email list. To ensure delivery to your inbox, be sure that your spam settings will allow email from the email@example.com address.